- Telephoto-close-ups without being up-close
- Blurring effects for eye-catching shots
- From a distance, naturally
- Dynamic wide shots
- The full power of 15x zoom
- The same scene, different perspectives
So far but so very near. The telephoto end brings distant subjects close. As opposed to the wide angle end, the telephoto side results in images with backgrounds that are larger-a telescopic effect with a flatter perspective. It allows the photographer to express their aim and offers an excellent option for conveying flat images such as a field of flowers, a group of skyscrapers, or a mountain range.
|Focal length||65mm (equivalent to 101mm)|