- Telephoto-close-ups without being up-close
- Blurring effects for eye-catching shots
- From a distance, naturally
- Dynamic wide shots
- The full power of 15x zoom
- The same scene, different perspectives
Capture subjects in a truly natural environment. At 270mm, or 419mm in the 35mm format, this ultra-telephoto zoom captures natural expressions and scenes from a distance. The 18-270mm also boasts Tamron's very own VC (Vibration Compensation), giving the photographer the powerful advantage of handheld photography even in the telephoto end of the lens. Telephoto camera-shake is a thing of the past when the 18-270 is in your hands.
|Focal length||168mm (equivalent to 260mm)|