- Telephoto-close-ups without being up-close
- Blurring effects for eye-catching shots
- From a distance, naturally
- Dynamic wide shots
- The full power of 15x zoom
- The same scene, different perspectives
In low-light settings, blurring from handheld shooting can be a big concern. But the 18-270mm delivers clean shots with the help of Tamron’s very own VC (Vibration Compensation). Handheld photography, even in settings requiring a slow shutter speed, such as evening or indoor settings, has never been easier or more enjoyable.
|Focal length||42mm (equivalent to 65mm)|