- Telephoto-close-ups without being up-close
- Blurring effects for eye-catching shots
- From a distance, naturally
- Dynamic wide shots
- The full power of 15x zoom
- The same scene, different perspectives
Moving in close and showing the beauty of the ever-so-small is one of the most gratifying aspects of photography. The minimum focusing distance of the 18-270mm is 0.49m, so move in close and use it as a macro lens to bring new life to your photographs. Whether you shoot flowers on the trail or epicurean delights at your favorite restaurant, you will have the power to show the world a new perspective. The added advantage of VC (Vibration Compensation) delivers excellent handheld photographs without the camera shake so common with close-up shots.
|Focal length||270mm (equivalent to 419mm)|