- Tamron Lens Line ›
- Experience ›
- Explore ›
- Engage ›
- Express ›
The Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt is open to users of any photographic equipment who reside in the USA and are at least 18 years old. The exhibit must be set up at MyPhotoExhibits.com by May 31, 2013 and must contain 14 images as they relate to all 14 clues (images may be ordered in any way). Each image must be titled with the clue name. If any image does not correspond to any clue, is not titled with the clue name, or any images are missing, the entry will not qualify. All exhibits must be named Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt or the entry will not qualify.
Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD zoom Lens (model A007 in winner's choice of Canon, Nikon or Sony mount, no substitutions). ARV: $1300.
Total ARV: $1300. All federal, state and local taxes and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash or other substitution permitted, except that Tamron reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event that a prize is unavailable for any reason.
Deadline: May 31, 2013
1. Contest is open to all photographers 18 years or older residing in the USA using any photographic equipment.
2. The winning exhibit of 8-14 images will be chosen based on originality and overall quality as a collection. All decisions are final.
3. Winners may be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and grant of rights, and to submit all model releases and comments required for publication. By entering, contestants certify that photos are original and do not infringe on any third-party rights.
4. No manipulation beyond color correction, conversion to black & white, brightness and contrast. No HDR or panoramas accepted.
5. Only one (1) exhibit entry per person (14 images per exhibit).
6. Exhibit must contain 14 images. Exhibits with less than 14 images will be disqualified.
7. You MUST include all information below. Exhibits that do not have this information will be disqualified.
8. All exhibits must be public.
9. Contestants will retain the rights to their photographs. However, contestants grant Tamron USA, Inc. and its agency, unlimited rights, for 18 months, usage of the winning image, the winner's name, photo, and likeness in any advertising/promotion efforts by Tamron USA, Inc.